James Bond Of India:Ajit Doval
- He is the 5th and current National Security Adviser to Prime Minister Narendra Modi since 2014.He retired as Director of Intelligence Bureau in 2005 after serving as the head of its operations wing for a decade.
- He was the youngest police officer in India who was honoured by Police Medal for admirable service.He was also awarded by Kirti Chakra, one of the highest gallantry award for military service but he was the first police officer to receive this medal.He was also awarded by President’s Police Medal which is awarded to members of Law Enforcement in India.
- He lived as a under cover agent for 7 years in Pakistan and collected so many vital information.Later on he also served as Indian High Commission in Islamabad,Pakistan.
- He was indias main negotiator with the Hijackers of Indian Airlines flight IC-814 in Kandahar in 1999.He palyed the most important role in termination of 16 hijacking Indian airlines aircraft plan between 1971 and 1999.He was also considered as indias most successful negotiator of all the time.
- He made 6 of Laidengas’s separatist outfit defect to the Indian side during the height of Northeast insurgency in 1968.He is the man who played a major role in integration of Sikkim with India in 1975.
- Ajit Doval posed as a Pakistani spy and collected information from Khalistani militants before Operation Blue Star.He disguised himself as a rickshaw puller in Golden temple area and made contacts with the militants who are inside the Golden temple.
- In june 2014,Doval played an important role in ensuring the secure return of 46 Indian nurses from ISIS hands when they are trapped in Tikrit Irag which was under control of Islamic State.
- Ajit Doval is also known to keep his opinion against Pakistan and terrorism.He is also known for his lectures related to national security and foreign policy.Even some time he speak out the harsh reality about congress. Here is the proof what he actually want to say about congress.